January 06, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can officially say I've been in my own little hibernation but I'm back and plan to be back as much as I can providing all sorts of random nonsense mostly tech related or as technical as I can make it.

Where have I been?
No people this wasn't a pause on life it was life taking over my time to blog. Back in July I proclaimed to set out (with a great team) to co-found and launch a company that provides a unique approach to something very traditional since the dawn of the "dot com" era: Web Design. Since then we've launched our site and have finalized our packaged solutions and our company from this day forward shall be known as Bold Universe.

About Bold
Bold Universe is a collaborative solutions provider that is about providing our clients with a solution that solves their digital presence dilemma. What is a "digital presence"? It's a term we use since it's not just about web 2.x or 3.x, social media, community, print, logo, leader head, or even tradeshow equipment. It's about all of that being provided by the level of expertise that isn't always found at one-stop boutique agency. At Bold our commitment is to leverage our network of solution providers to join us in executing on your success.

Check us out we're happy to evaluate your digital presence and offer feedback as to how BOLD it can go!

What's next
Honestly more of the same; with the launch of Bold Universe in conjunction with my day-to-day at a great virtualization solution firm Desktone, I'm keeping pretty busy...oh I forgot to mention my wife and I are expecting our 2nd child, a girl. We are very excited!

While 2009 started off bumpy it closed out quite awesomely as I look forward to providing great information in the coming posts in 2010, on all topics but let's be honest I'm a bit of geek so I'll probably always almost be chatting about the latest tech stuff.

Peace, love, and chicken grease
-GG

No comments:

Post a Comment